Hexliath's Personal Site
Welcome on my personal website. You may potentially find some things that may be interesting.
Categories: Global IT security, IoT sec, Other IT, Environment
My path to OSCE
Hi there! This year, my main goal will be to pass the Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE).
I will update my journey to the Exam here, step by step and chronologically. Feel free to ask me questions, I will do my best to anwer them.
- I started learning C programming language in depth with the K&R book. I already did some C before, but I would like to master this. In addition, I’m gonna try to compile manually and see the link between assembly and my code.
- Alongside the C, I started to learn assembly language (x86). Here are some good ressources :
- I started buffer overflow exploitation. As I already know some basics, I started to learn how to access shellcode from everywhere when controlling EIP.
- Then, I learnt about SEH exploitation. Here is a good ressource to understand it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOO9Pdw7x7s
- To practise, I downloaded Vulnserver and tried GMON, KSTET and TRUN